People News (Celebrities) - From Yahoo! News
- Viola Davis’s message to white women: ‘Get to know me’
But Davis does see a path forward: empathy and becoming educated on one another’s experiences.
- Swizz Beatz, Alicia Keys’s husband, says hip-hop industry lacks compassion
Iconic hip-hop producer and Alicia Keys’s husband, Swizz Beatz, isn’t afraid to tell his guy friends he loves them.
- Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino Is 'Having the Time of His Life' in Prison, Snooki Says
Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino Is 'Having the Time of His Life' in Prison
- 'Avengers: Endgame' tops 'Star Wars,' breaks previous pre-sale record
'Avengers: Endgame' tops 'Star Wars,' breaks previous pre-sale record originally appeared on goodmorningamerica.com"Avengers: Endgame" tickets went on sale Tuesday and just like Thanos' famous snap, they were gone just like that. But way more than half.Fandango is reporting that "Endgame" has broken its pre-sale records, topping the previous holder, "Star Wars: The Force Awakens."(MORE: New 'Avengers: Endgame' trailer features Captain Marvel, the battle to beat Thanos)Guess the force is strong with Earth's mightiest heroes. ...
- Selma Blair reveals she cried with relief at MS diagnosis after being 'not taken seriously' by doctors
The 46-year-old actress is now revealing the agony she went through before receiving a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis (MS) last August."Ever since my son was born, I was in an MS flare-up and didn't know, and I was giving it everything to seem normal," Blair told Robin Roberts in an interview that aired Tuesday on "Good Morning America." "And I was self-medicating when he wasn't with me. Blair recalled that she would get so fatigued prior to her diagnosis that she would need to pull over to take a nap after dropping her son, now 7, off at his school one mile away from their home. During her interview with "GMA" at her Los Angeles home, Blair was in an "exacerbation" of MS, or an attack that causes new symptoms or the worsening of existing symptoms.
- They won't be loved: Maroon 5 play it safe with dullest halftime show of all time
Maroon 5 could have silenced their many haters with a spectacular performance. But they didn’t do that.